Community Questions for FAQ page

• Jordy
      Keymaster

Feel free to contribute and provide questions you’d like answered on our new FAQ page.

These questions should be specifically related to the Universal Web, Universal Web Browser, and Sentivate Network.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by Jordy.
        • This topic was modified 6 months ago by Jordy.
        • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Jordy.
        • This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Jordy.
      • Vee
        Participant

I tried to stick to questions that haven’t been answered from the main site FAQ (which I’d encourage everyone to check before asking).

Other web browsers have extensions/add-ons for various purposes (enhancing UX, for example.) Will the web browser have similar capabilities? If so can they hook into the UW? Or would these be considered better as separate hApps?

What will the decentralized component of the UW look like, for those wanting to take part/contribute? Similar to running a ‘node’, or staking, or something entirely different?

For those interested in development, will there be any sort of framework to go off of? (I know Javascript and Node were components mentioned)

What will the Identity Registrar look like? (separate hApp, integrated with browser, distributed among decentralized services, etc.?)

(I might update with more later.)

• BitcoinPr0
          Participant
            1. Will there be a WP for VIAT? If so, when will it be finalised?
            2. How much VIAT is roughly needed to run a full node?
        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Sentivate. All rights reserved