What are best methods to solve HP printer in error state?

• Sofia Carter
      Participant

I am making the best usage of the functions of HP printer for printing any kind of documents. I am using the functions of HP printer from the last four years. So, I have amazing and pleasing experience with my printer. When I give a command to my HP printer, I am receiving HP printer in error state. I am totally unaware about this issue. I am passing through this technical issue first time, hence I don’t have sufficient ideas about it. Whenever I go for printing procedure, I am obtaining HP printer in error state. This error means that there are some technical problems with my printer. HP printer in error state means that my printer is not in the active mode or there can be connection issue. I am not sure about the reasons. I have to work on my printer urgently, so I want to repair my printing machine correctly. I am using my technical skills to rectify HP printer in error state, but no results. As per my technical expertise, I am applying my skills to sort out this issue, but I am failing to solve it. So anyone can share the best methods to resolve HP printer in error state as soon as possible.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Sentivate. All rights reserved